RSS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BLogging Hypocrisy

This is how the tête-à-tête went on with a friend of mine who I met up with last week.


A: Eh, I heard you write a blog. Why do you write it man?

ME: …aaa...Because I LOVE to WRITE!! You should read it sometime…

A: You think your some celebrity or what??? Writing blogs and all!!!

ME: I plan to publish a novel one day. So I think a blog is a good way to gain some experience!! (HUMPH...)

A: ROFLMAO(Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off)… Hahaha!!!

ME:..AAAAARRRGGGGGHhhh….You think it’s funny? Try writing one...

A: You think I’m jobless?

ME: You lack dedication. Writing a blog is a commitment for life. You have to post stuff frequently on it!

A: Oh really? So where was this commitment of yours when you discontinued writing this blog between 2008 and 2009 for NINE MONTHS?

ME: if you have to know! I was errrr….busy with CAT coaching and MBA entrance exams!! So that can be excused! Also writing a blog is an art!

A: Yea more like modern ART. It’s a lot of prattle which makes no sense. All you do is talk about humdrum stuff you do daily, use the thesaurus, pimp it up and post it on!

ME: Excuse me! Life is an inspiration and I happen to have a very electrifying one!

A: Yeah, like I said it’s more like the hi-fi version of your personal diary, rickshaws, office, the people you hate, idioms, some weird ghost stories!

ME: WTH, my work is an emotional voyage!

A: For you it is… All you do is talk nineteen to the dozen about something exasperating that happened to you. There’s nothing emotional about it! It’s called lack of patience!

ME: I write for my readers!

A: What readers? I haven’t even seen your reader base go beyond 10.

ME: $##$#@@....**&*&^$#$#$ …….It shows that I can balance my passion and work. Even though I’m doing my internship I write this blog!

A: If I’m not incorrect did you not write in one of your posts that you were bored at work and you have all the time at the office to write this blog??

ME:..&%&$##@>>>>>>(((*)*^&&%#$##!!@!#@!##@#$%$#$#@@#$%^^&^&***^........ I GIVE UP!!! You win! Don’t read my blog don't read at all,….I can’t convince you!

A: hahaha…..give it up!!! NO ONE WILL READ YOU BLOG!!!

ME: But why should I? Just because you don't read it doesn't mean others wont..

A: Dream on!!

ME: Whatever...

A: BTW will you post this arguement on your blog?

ME: Why? Does it matter?

A: No.


After the coffee I left for home and decided it would be best if I just cool down. How dare I be insulted like that! So what if no one reads my Blog....... *ping ping ping*...................

...Wait a minute! If A didn't read my blog then how on earth did he know so much about it?

0 comments: