RSS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back to blog!

It’s been really long since I last penned down my thoughts. Feels like a million years but it has only roughly been 2 months I guess. I’m back in Hyderabad now for my third semester. And since the first day my life has been a non-stop roller coaster; and I’m not talking about the ones you will find in any theme park, but the one that is the most gut clenching, extreme and the one that instantly makes you pray from the very first fall from the very top. AGGGHHHH….feels good to know that I haven’t lost my sense of exaggeration!! I feel alive at this very moment. I’m finally back, in my comfort zone. Back to being the confused and extremely fun loving chick. Oh I wish I had all the time in the world to explain the various things that happened to me these whole two months; but I’m just plain too lazy!!


The greatest thing about these incidents is that they actually are inspiring me to write my book. A wise person recently told me I should take a week off from my semester, sit in a wonderful place and write and finish my book after my placements that is. So now my only mission in life is to find a job! But I think I will still update you guys on the tit-bits of my life….until next time, adios amigos!!!

Oh wait before I forget, always be positive….i know this advice seems lame, since I myself don’t follow it all the time. But that’s what I’m trying…also live for the moment….keep awaiting for the rest of the info....

0 comments: